Transcript Requests

Written permission is requested to release student records so if convenient come to the Guidance Office at the High School and sign a release form. If not, then send a letter by mail, fax (978-247-5772) or attachment to an Shaniel DeJesus,
In the letter please provide your full name, DOB, and year of graduation, if it needs to be an official or unofficial transcript and where you would like it sent. There is a $3.00 fee for each official transcript requested. Checks can be mailed to : Guidance Office, Andover High School, 80 Shawsheen Road, Andover MA 01810.