New Student Registration
Welcome to Andover
Welcome to the Andover Public Schools District. This is a place where our students excel both in academics and athletics, in an environment that acknowledges their individual needs and develops their unique strengths. The Andover School Department and its staff are committed to achieving educational excellence through activities that:
- Encourage students to be lifelong learners.
- Prepare students to live and compete in our rapidly changing, high tech world.
- Provide a rich educational experience, which includes academics as well as co-curricular activities such as athletics, fine arts and leadership opportunities.
Steps to Registering you Child(ren)
- Use the following link - New Student On-line Registration
- After completing the process, print the PDF file and bring it to the school along with the necessary documentation to your child(ren)'s new school..
Students enrolling at Andover High School
Submission of a completed registration packet to the Registrar of Andover High School is required before an appointment with a school counselor to select course requests can be scheduled.
Complete the On-line Student Registration process, print the pdf and bring along with supporting documentation and drop it off to the front desk on the 1st floor of AHS. After your registration packet is reviewed, the Registrar will call you to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions please contact Chris Gould, the Registrar at 978-247-5524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit this page for more information on transitioning to Andover High School